Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Hopes are set high, but my Dreams are Weird


I had the most bizarre dream last night.

I dreamed I went to get a tattoo of a cartoon pickle in a cape, with a wink and a thumbs up, put on my shoulder... by a bartender... my friend used to date... For some reason when I went in to get the tatt, I was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of myself sitting in a chair on it... and I fell asleep as the bartender was jabbing me with a needle. (In my dreams I am a masochist? Impervious to pain?)

So, I get the pickle tatt, but I forget to take care of it, because I forget I even got it.

Two days later I am confused and can't believe I haven't even changed my shirt in 2 days! I start to worry that I ruined my tattoo; so I go to take my shirt off and realize, that the pickle is not the only tattoo I got!


The bartender tattooed through my shirt, on the front left side of me, the picture of myself I had on my t-shirt! It is huge! AND IT IS OF ME!

So I go to the bar he works at and I yell his name. He turns around and laughs and was like, isn't that hilarious?? You always joke about getting a stranger's face tattooed on you to freak people out, so I thought I would tattoo YOU on YOU and then you would look totally vain! HAHAHAHA (in my waking life I do joke about how funny it would be to get a random person's face tattooed on you).

I was so confused as to why that was funny, and started to calculate how much tattoo removal would be. THEN I realized my mom would see it since I am going home for a wedding, and I was like, oh CRAP! Explaining the Super Hero Pickle on my shoulder would be hard enough!

Then I woke up.

I dream the weirdest shit.

No comments: