Tuesday, August 3, 2010

McTrophy

Around my place of bid-nass, there are not that many great food options. Or maybe I have been around here so long they are just boring to me. Either way, today I found myself at McDonald's.

Normally I would say that with shame, but I actually went in and got a salad (feel free to applaud).

Now, I would have been proud of myself for not having a shake that surely would have made me fart all afternoon, and a serving of those delicious salty fries.... siiigh....
......
......
......
......

Whoa... ok I am done day dreaming now.... ANYWAY, I guess I don't go there enough, because it just occurred to me that McDonald's also rewards you for choosing the healthy option:
It's like they know you feel ashamed when you walk out of there, (damn that "Supersize Me" movie) and they understand that if you had to carry a normal McDonalds bag large enough for the salad container, you want to stop everyone on the street and say:
"It's not what you think! It's not a shake, fries and a 10 piece chicken mcnugget meal! I got a salad! A SALAD! YOU HEAR ME?? I WENT INTO MCDONALDS AND DID NOT BUY MYSELF A LARGER ASS!"

I just think it's nice they give you a trophy bag when you exit.

I am also going to save this bag to put my Big Mac in next time I go there.

No comments: