Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 Inaugural Post




I MADE BREAD!
I am just as shocked as you are. But I did it- honey whole wheat bread! I do not own a bread maker, so I did this shiz old west style... I wore a gun and spoke with a southern accent the whole time I made it...

My New Years Resolution is to bake/ cook at least once a week in an effort to save money and not eat Jimmy John's every day of my life. So, I got a little antsy to do something the other night whilst watching Glee ( I just got the first season via Netflix... oh yes, I am in love). So you know... bread happened.

I am going to try to update the blog each week with the things I attempt to make and I will also tell if it was good or not. The bread was good. I may just start making bread instead of buying it...


HAHAHAHA.


Oh I crack myself up.











No comments: