Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby, it's Mother #*&%*&@!!!@#$-ING! cold outside!!

My fellow Chicagoan's and I have been temporarily transplanted to the arctic, and I want to die.
Can we please talk about the fact that this is what all of my pictures will look like from here on out?
And that was when I could expose my face! (and consequently my legs... Pantless El Ride 2009 whoop whoop!) Right now, though, I feel like I am in that movie with Dennis Quaid and Jake Gyllenhal, The Day after Tomorrow. (I will be huddled up in a library burning books for warmth soon.)

Currently, I am sitting in my office wearing a scarf and cursing the fact that I wore mittens instead of gloves to work today, because my fingers are so cold that I am blogging in an effort to keep them moving! So in order to make me feel like there is hope I am going to post about things that make me happy- and some things that make me feel warmer.

Let's talk about all the AMAZING travel deals there are out there right now! American and United and JetBlue are all having sweet sales. Qantas is having a HUGE sale on flights to Oz. Deals on travel ALWAYS make me happy. So if you want to go visit someone or want to just get the heck outta dodge, now would be the time to buy kids.

Next thing, Liz, that wonderful lady, sent me this video and I think I was crying while watching it at work, because I was trying not to laugh loudly (and we know what a challenge that is...): http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80495239/

And then there is this:
Hee hee hee. That not only makes me happy, I think it just got hotter in here...

Then there is this answer to a question on a philosophy test I found last semester:
***If you can't read the hand writing it says: "very hard to understand the question :( but I hate Nazis."****

Vegas is only 45 days away! YESSS!

Ok that's about it for now. My fingers might snap if I move them much more. Thank god I am getting coffee to go over a script after work- oh and then bc other plans had to change I am going to see a late showing of Twilight... again...

2 comments:

Elvis said...

More pictures of Robbie will certainly keep the office warm.

Holly said...

No worries, I will do my best to keep this up. I know how important it is for office morale!