Friday, January 30, 2009

Well since everyone is doing it...

25 Rando things about Holly: (yes the facebook viral "25 things" has hit me several times, so I am just doing it bloggy-style)

1. I have a huge family. We are all super tight knit and, to be honest, there really isn't a whole lot we wouldn't do for each other. (I am talking even out to the cousins.... don't mess with my fam, there are like 6,275,495,222.89 of us)
(this pic is ONLY the Esch side... I don't have a full picture of my mom's side... so there are even more!)

2. I am Lactose SUPER intolerant. But, I love ice cream. (sigh) Sometimes I will eat an entire pint of ice cream and just stay away from people for a long time.

3. If you could just douse my world in buffalo sauce, that would be great. Thanks.

4. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a professional Duck Feeder. I had no clue how else ducks were fed if we did not bring them bread. After that I really wanted to work at grocery store because I thought scanning things was the coolest. ( I aimed high from a young age).

5. I make lists... I love lists... I have a book of lists that I carry with me, and then I save the books I make my lists in when they are all full.

6. I am fickle! I mean i can make a decisions, but don't you just want to try everything?? (curiosity will probably kill this cat).

7. I love dancing. Granted, I may not be the best, but if I can shake it until 5am, I will.

8. I LOOOVE traveling. My goal is to hit at least 2 new places each year. (These are the travelin' buddies for the NYC trip!)

9. My mom, My sister and I all have the same laugh. And believe me once you have heard the laugh, you know the laugh.

10. I actually like politics. I really do. I like how competitive it is, I like how riled up it makes me, and I really like working for a goal I believe in.

11. My grandma lived with me until the day she died. Grandma Good was the coolest woman, ever. She might be the reason I am as happy-go-lucky as I am.

12. My forehead currently hurts from having to fake cry in a show... that's how little I actually frown.

13. When I am stressed out or upset, I deep clean and rearrange my house.

14. My favorite sport to watch is rugby, followed by basketball. But, I love game days at Wrigley field and will go to any sporting event and probably be the person yelling the loudest, so long as I know the rules. ha.

15. I am working on two shows at the moment. (SHAMELESS PLUG) Buy tickets for "High School Production 4" here:http://www.gorillatango.com/cgi-bin/public/gt tv2.cgi?location_number=2&show_num=2312. And the other show runs March 6,7,8 and I will have more info about that later :)

16. In my entire life I have had ONE person (that I know of) be afraid of me... and then I ruined it, because I was so excited about someone fearing me that I talked to her and basically... well I ruined it.

17. I get by with A LOT of help from my friends.


18. I am a planner, but I really love the unexpected. I like to be prepared for everything. I am like a 24 year old boy scout... with boobs... and the inability to tie really good knots.

19. Not a whole lot offends me. I should try to be more p.c. but, meh, life's too short.


20. I think sharing earrings is gross. eww ACK, gaaaaahhhh, giggidy. (just the thought!)

21. I like hanging out with little kids. Their imagination is infectious. I also like hanging out with the elderly, their wisdom is sobering.

22. I do not like cats. They are too sneaky.

23. I am super jumpy, but watch out, as my sister will tell you, my first instinct is to jab when you scare me... or I hug myself, poor Kelly got the jab...

24. My dad frequently leaves me voice mails in Spanish, which I do not speak, but for some reason I listen to them the whole way through.

25. I can ride a horse, shoot a gun, birth a calf(not on my own... but I will do it), shuck corn, drive a four wheeler and carry like 5 children at once... and yet, I am a DEMOCRAT.

No comments: