Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bawling my Eyes Out


I am so so so Proud today. I am so proud to live in the country I live in.

I am proud that the American people voted for an intelligent man who gave a realistic speech.

I believe in our system, I believe that with the right leadership we will make it work again. We will adapt it to our times and it will take a long time, but we will see the necessary changes.

I am glad that our President did not give false hope, rather he laid out the work we have ahead of us and asked for our help. One man cannot fix everything, but he is going to work hard for us and we should in turn work hard for each other.

I am proud because we might finally unify once again and become the great nation I know we can be.

I am an American. I voted for President Barack Obama. I believe in our country... and I am going to go cry again over how proud and hopeful I am.

No comments: